- Benchmark: Business Value Assessment
- Business Model Deep Dive For Scaling Points
- Significant Road Blocks That Keep You Stuck
- Identify Realistic Short and Long Term Goals
- Schedule Roadblock Removal
- Identify Highest Growth Opportunities
- Staying on Track Through Timelines and Milestones
- Personalised and Realistic Road Map Plan to Execute
- Freeing you to Scale the Business
- Creating a Business that can Thrive Without You Needing to Decide Everything
- Leveraging Hidden Value in the Business
- Scaling your Business without Limits
In this groundbreaking book, you will discover...
George Sotiropoulos is The Trusted Authority on Business “Roadblock” Removal. As a top-notch business advisor and mentor, George passionately helps service business owners implement strategies to successfully lead and grow their business, all while enjoying the work-life balance they deserve.
As a dedicated business owner, it can be difficult to focus on all of the important aspects of the business when there is very little time left at the end of the day. Countless overwhelmed business owners find themselves putting out fires and responding to customers’ needs without time to develop, and execute, strategic sales and marketing plans needed for growth. Worse of all, they turn business away they need, because they are too overwhelmed to personally handle it.
With a background in institutional sales and business development, including an MBA from the University of Chicago, George helps owners transform their companies into VIP businesses—valuable, independent and more profitable. He has the specialized knowledge to guide business owners in discovering and implementing the practical solutions to achieve the fullest potential of their business and give them the life they want today.
Roadblocks You Can’t Ignore! highlights 10 obstacles holding you back from the freedom you deserve from your business. This book offers valuable insight on how to create a more profitable business that can thrive and grow without becoming solely dependent on you.